Monday, March 26, 2007

Another blogger

If you are interested in getting a different perspective of the same trip, visit www.natashaj.com. Her blog has pictures, including pictures and commentary on the food.

Natasha and I have been traveling together to all the same cities, except she went to Lisbon and I went to Rome. In fact I'm borrowing her laptop while she grabs a nap before our 8pm dinner with media representatives in Belgrade. I'll be grabbing an energy drink. If the past two weeks have been any indication, the meal will start at 8:30pm and end at 12am. Consistently our day starts at 9am with meetings, then a lunch meeting, then more meetings, a 90 minute break, then dinner meetings.

Now I know why I'm behind in my blogging. Too many notes, not enough time to digest the information.

No comments: